Legal Secretary: Public Finance
• 10+ years of experience supporting public finance attorneys
• Drafts financing, disclosure, and closing documents for multi-million dollar projects
• Residential and commercial real estate experience
Shuart is working with a strong senior contracts manager and a licensed PMP who is available for contract assignments, overflow, or..
• Environmental attorney with 8 years experience both in a top tier law firm as well as a major corporation..
• Louisiana Notary Public • Paralegal Certificate • Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies • 20 years of experience in..
We are working with a legal secretary who recently moved to San Antonio to be closer to family, but does..
• Baton Rouge Mid-level Associate • Handles real estate-related transactions including title work, entity formation, and negotiates lease agreements for..
Shuart wants to inform you when great candidates enter our market! We're working with a sharp recent graduate, interested in..
Excellent Litigation Paralegal relocating to Baton Rouge from major market. Experience includes: • Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the..
Commercial Real Estate Paralegal: Baton Rouge • Bachelor of Arts in Political Science • Master’s Degree • 5 years of..
San Antonio/ Dallas • SMU JD 2010 • UT BA Government • 2 years in-house with large prestigious hospital • ..
• Excellent 4-year litigator seeking new position in Baton Rouge • Large firm experience • Top tier law school with..
We are working with a very impressive litigation paralegal who is relocating to New Orleans with his family. He graduated..
• Excellent plaintiffs attorney with experience in class action, products liability and toxic tort • Second chair on numerous jury..
Mid-level attorney in litigation including energy and products Graduated from law school Law Review Originated approximately 200K in business last..
SMART Paralegal just landed in Austin from DC! 4 Year degree from American University Poised, intelligent, thoughtful, wants to be..
Excellent Legal Assistant accustomed to high volume litigation from a large firm Bachelor's Degree from NYU Engaging personality, detail oriented,..
2007 LSU law school graduate, UT undergraduate Regulatory counsel for regulated public utility companies Defense of Federal Employer Liability Act..
Experienced mass tort attorney Large law firm experience ready to join a smaller practice Managed and trained other attorneys Extensive..
Graduated Order of Coif from LSU 3 years of litigation experience with one very reputable firm Undergraduate degree in Finance
2 year lawyer with great experience in real estate, wine law, and trademarks Currently works for managing partner who gives..
ABA-approved certified paralegal with a Bachelor’s degree 2 references on record who state, “she is the best paralegal I have..
Graduated Magna Cum Laude in the top 5% of his class Previous background in finance Experience with taking and defending..
Master’s degree with experience working in-house and in top law firms Case management at Am Law 200 firm Compliance, intellectual..
Order of the Coif, Magna Cum Laude, Law Review graduate Experience with litigation and transactional work in the oil and..
2+ years of litigation experience Tulane Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science Ability to manage and organize high volume case log..
We are currently working with an attorney who graduated in 2015 from a top law school and is currently an..
• Graduated from the University of Alabama School of Law • Received his BS in Finance and graduated summa cum..
Austin--Senior litigation paralegal with extensive trial experience in high profile cases who supported a notable local civil litigation attorney in..
• Just moved to Austin from DC. • Graduated from Georgetown with her Paralegal certificate (ABA-approved) and earned a 3.7..
• 15-year attorney who has led multiple federal jury trials in products liability while working for one of the top..