We are working with a very impressive litigation paralegal who is relocating to New Orleans with his family. He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in English from James Madison University and obtained a Certification in Paralegal Studies from George Mason. His big law training and educational background present an excellent opportunity in our market.
• Currently working for an AMLAW 200 firm as a business and securities litigation paralegal
• Handles a multitude of matters relating to commercial litigation
• Fully versed in federal court proceedings
• Plays a hands on role in trial preparation for large scale litigation
• Experienced in multiple platforms for document management
• Prepared title work on a large scale land acquisition for a pipeline
• One year of experience in a boutique trust and estates practice